HEALTHY HABITS PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The primary promoter is: Vibrant Vegan (a Soulful Group Ltd company) (company no. 07627819) whose registered office is at 35 White Hart Avenue, London, SE28 0GU.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Vibrant Vegan (a Soulful Group Ltd company) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition but any purchases by entrants between dates 15/08/21 and 15/09/21 will count as additional entries.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and to provide their contact information for marketing purposes to all brands involved in the giveaway, namely: MISFITS Health and ODDBOX
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://vibrantvegan.co.uk/pages/healthy-habits
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be treated as a single entry, identified by matching available data.
- Closing date for entry will be 15/09/2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Contestants will complete the form hosted at https://vibrantvegan.co.uk/pages/healthy-habits, completing necessary fields (First name, Last name, Email Address, Location, Prize Choice) before clicking “Submit” button at bottom of page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is one prize of the choice of three following bundles as follows:
- The Health & Food Bundle: 1 x NutriBullet Blender, 1 x MISFITS Health Plant Powered Essentials Bundle, 1 x £50 ODDBOX Voucher and a monthly delivery of Vibrant Vegan meals for 6 months.
- The Fitness Bundle: 1 x £36 monthly ClassPass membership for 6 months and a monthly delivery of Vibrant Vegan meals for 6 months.
- The Mindfulness & Wellness Bundle: 12 months subscription to Calm app, 1 x lululemon yoga mat, 1 x £100 CultBeauty voucher and and a monthly delivery of Vibrant Vegan meals for 6 months.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Entrants personal information will be made available to the brands stated in item 4, of these terms and conditions.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.