Vibrant Vegan Co., Unit 1, 35 White Hart Avenue, London SE28 0GU
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to most of the UK mainland but unfortunately our frozen delivery courier can’t reach some more remote areas of picturesque Scotland and the Islands. To double check if we can deliver to your address follow this link, enter your postcode and check the Next Day Delivery service us available: https://www.dpd.co.uk/service_lookup.jsp
When will my food arrive?
You can select your delivery date before you checkout. All we need is one working days notice. So for example, if you order Monday, the earliest we can deliver is Wednesday.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery, so orders placed on Thursdays and Fridays, the next available delivery is Monday.
Orders placed Saturday and Sunday, next available delivery is Tuesday.
What if I’m not in?
- Don’t worry, our delivery driver will leave your food wrapped in a safe place – you can tell us exactly where that is when you order.
- Your food will remain frozen for until 9pm on day of delivery so don’t worry about it defrosting.
- We’ll also text you on the morning of your delivery to give you a one-hour window, so you can make sure you’re home and we won’t have to leave it anywhere.
How much is delivery?
Nothing - it’s already included in the price
How do I heat my meals?
You can heat your meals up in the microwave or the oven from as little as 8 minutes. Each meal has individual instructions so check them before you start cooking as they may vary! And don’t forget every appliance is a bit different so adjust your cooking times accordingly.
How do I store my meals?
- You’ll get our meals frozen, so there’s no need to worry about using them straight away. Just pop them in the freezer and you’ll be able to enjoy them over a few months – just check the ‘best before’ date to see how long they’ll last.
How do I log into my account?
How can I change the meals that are being delivered?
How do I pause my deliveries?
How do I skip a delivery?
How do I cancel my delivery?
What happens if I don’t enjoy my meals?
We’re sure you’ll love your Vibrant Vegan meals - they’re created with flavour in mind. But if for any reason you don’t, we have a Great Taste Guarantee which means we will refund you the cost of the dish you didn’t enjoy.
Are your meals allergen free?
Our range of meals are all completely vegan which means no dairy of course. Some of our meals are gluten free, soy free and nut free but we suggest checking the product details on our website before ordering if you need to be certain.
Where is VV made?
All our food is handmade in small batches at our kitchen in Greenwich, South East London.
What is in a VV meal?
Every dish is made up of plenty of veg, plant-based protein and sustaining carbs so you get a balanced plate that will keep you going to your next mealtime.
All our meals are made with the best quality ingredients sourced where possible from UK suppliers
Is the packaging recyclable?
Having as low impact as possible on the planet is part of our approach, so all of our packaging is either recyclable or returnable to reuse.
The outer box and insulation (made from recycled jeans) that your meals arrived in can be returned for us to reuse for free - just seal up and place the free return label over the delivery label. Then take it to your local Collect Plus pick up spot.
The tray, sleeve and film from your meals are all recyclable. Just rinse the tray so it’s clean and make sure you check your local recycling service for details of what they collect.
How do you support Warchild?
- For every delivery of VV meals we donate money to War Child to support children in countries that have been torn apart by war. War Child aims to reach children as early as possible when war breaks out to keep them safe, educate them and equip them with the skills they need for a brighter future. Find our more at www.warchild.org.uk
Where to buy?
Can I join the Vibrant Vegan team?
- We’re always keen to find talented people to join the team, so if you think you have the skills and energy send us your CV and a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org