All our food is handmade in small batches at our kitchen in Greenwich, South East London.
We’re 100% vegan, so every dish is packed with fresh, locally sourced natural ingredients, satisfying meat alternatives like seitan, soya chunks and tofu – and grains, pulses or noodles for long-lasting energy.
Our vibrancy comes from our lively and often exotic recipes that take your taste buds on a thrilling journey around the world – from the sunny shores of Goa to a carpet ride through Persia.
It’s good-mood comfort food for your mind, body and soul.
We’re sorry but Vibrant Vegan Co. is only sold in our online shop – for now. It’s the cutting out of the middleman (i.e. supermarkets) that allows us to support our charity partners and feed children in need.
A satisfying, wholesome and nutrient-rich vegan supper for one. Packed with grains, pulses or noodles for plenty of slow-releasing energy to see you through the day and night (party kitten).
Just pop it in the microwave and tuck in!
Yes. The tray your tasty food sits in is made from sugarcane residue. It’s an abundant, natural and renewable material that’s also compostable. And the film that seals the food is recyclable.
You’ll get our meals frozen, so there’s no need to worry about using them straight away. Just pop them in the freezer and you’ll be able to enjoy them over a few months – just check the ‘best before’ date to see how long they’ll last.
Absolutely. 100%! All our dishes are vegan.
Lots but not all. These ones are gluten free:
TOFU SRIRACHA NO-MEATBALLS
MUMBAI CAULI THALI
EPIC THAI GREEN JACKFRUIT
CHIANG MAI RED THAI
HEARTY PERSIAN HOTBOX
KERALAN JUNGLE CURRY
PIRI PIRI JAMBALAYA
GLORIOUS GOAN STEW
Of course! Since everything is vegan, our food is naturally dairy free.
We deliver to homes and workplaces throughout mainland UK.
Well, it depends when you ordered…
Monday? We’ll deliver on Wednesday.
Tuesday? We’ll deliver on Thursday.
Wednesday? We’ll deliver on Friday.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday? We’ll deliver on Tuesday.
Our deliveries begin at 9am and end at 5pm. But we’ll send you a text on the day that yours is due to arrive, giving you a one-hour window, so you can try to be home.
Nothing – it’s already included in the price.
Don’t worry. Our delivery guy or gal will leave your food wrapped in a safe place – you can tell us exactly where that is when you order.
We’ll also text you on the morning of your delivery to give you a one-hour window, so you can make sure you’re home and we won’t have to leave it anywhere.
Every time you buy one of our meals, we donate another to a child in need. We call it Buy One. Give One.
We’re not just giving food; we’re giving hope, independence and the chance to dream again. Because a full stomach does much more than save lives, it also makes some of the world’s most vulnerable children strong enough to access the best ladder out of poverty – education.
No. We don’t feed vulnerable children with food from our kitchen. We give money to the charities, and they support rehabilitation for the children from the countries they’re in. It’s much better that way, as it helps the local economy, reduces air miles and keeps things a lot simpler.
1. The promoter is: Pure & Hearty Co. Ltd T/A Vibrant Vegan Co (company no. 11190316) whose registered office is at Unit.1, 35 White Hart Ave, London, SE28 0GU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Vibrant Vegan and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram only: www.instagram.com/vibrantveganco.
6. You can enter as many times as you like. (Each counts as a new entry as long as you tag a different person in each comment).
7. When each competition closes, after this date no further entries to the competition shall be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition go to @vibrantveganco 's competition Instagram post and tag 1 friend in the comments section. Both you and the person tagged must be following @vibrantveganco to be entered.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.