We have always made our food ourselves. Our kitchen is in Greenwich, South East London.
All our food is made by us, by hand, just as you would at home. We take care and attention in developing our recipes with wonderful ingredients to give you a proper food experience. Great food that's Vibrant in flavour and colour!
Yes all our food range is 100% Vegan. Please check on shop boxes and shop menu pages, on the more info tab, for a full list of ingredients and nutritional tables, including any allergens.
We deliver to homes & workplaces throughout mainland UK.
Within the next two working days from ordering.
It's FREE for a box of any 6 Vibrant Vegan Meals you choose or one of our Boxes, containing 6 Vibrant Vegan meals!
The courier will leave your package in a safe place. You can specify this safe place when placing your order. You will receive a one hour delivery slot on the morning of delivery, which will hopefully help plan.
You can use CollectPlus to recycle the shipping boxes and liners for free!
Simply visit www.collectplus.co.uk/vibrant-vegan to find your local CollectPlus location and to obtain your unique recycling label. This is a free service for Vibrant Vegan customers.
Enter your details, then print and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any other labels are removed or covered. Drop off your parcel in to your chosen location, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. You can track your parcel yourself if you wish, at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new.
Please note, you must obtain and stick your Recycling label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a CollectPlus location.
You can find your nearest CollectPlus store by clicking here (https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator) and use the ‘Find a store’ search at the top of the page.
If something has not worked properly for you, then please let us know and we'll fix it right away.
If you would like to cancel your Subscription with us, send us an email on [email protected], 3 days before your next delivery is scheduled.
You can also give us a call on 020 8036 5899 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm).
We'll be sad to see you go, but hope to serve you some more tasty Vegan food in the near future!
For any interest in wholesale, please contact us on either our listed email address or our phone number.
Yes! Our meal tray is made from sustainable sugarcane and is fully compostable. Both the plastic film and card sleeve are recyclable. The outer boxes are made with Recycled Card and the Gel packs are recyclable too but we would much rather you use the label in your box to return them to us so we can re-use them.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic team members who have a passion for good Vibrant Vegan food. GET IN TOUCH!
1. The promoter is: Pure & Hearty Co. Ltd T/A Vibrant Vegan Co (company no. 11190316) whose registered office is at Unit.1, 35 White Hart Ave, London, SE28 0GU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Vibrant Vegan and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram only: www.instagram.com/vibrantveganco.
6. You can enter as many times as you like. (Each counts as a new entry as long as you tag a different person in each comment).
7. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter the competition go to @vibrantveganco 's competition Instagram post and tag 1 friend in the comments section. Both you and the person tagged must be following @vibrantveganco to be entered.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.