Viral 2 Ingredient Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
Find yourself fancying something sweet after dinner?
This one's for you.
This recipe went viral because of how easy it is to make and because of how tasty it is. With only 2 ingredients, Oreos and dairy free milk, you can see why. You can be on your way to a party of one (in your mouth) with this dense, chocolatey, and rich mug cake.
Want to get the easiest and fastest vegan dessert recipe in the world?
- 8 Oreos
- Dairy free milk
- Place 8 Oreo Cookies in a large coffee mug.
- Fill milk up just below half way of the Oreo cookies and use a fork or spoon to mash cookies into a cookie soup. It should be dark and mushy with the cookies and while liquidy, it should have more cookie than milk. Should be dark gray/light black in colour.
- Place in microwave and zap for 75 seconds on high.
- Pull out mug and check, your mug cake may need up to 15-30 seconds before done.
- Let sit about a minute before eating so it can solidify.
- Remember that mug cakes are not the same consistency as a regular oven baked cake and are more dense and "brownie" like in nature.
- Optional, but recommended: top with more crushed Oreos 😉
Let us know how you get on via Instagram @vibrantveganco
share with friends