Vegan Pancakes 🥞🌱
We firmly believe that pancakes are for life, not just for Shrove Tuesday.
These vegan pancakes are not only super easy, they're super tasty and fluffy 🤤
Here's what you'll need for 16 pancakes... How many that serves is up to you, but we reckon it serves 3-4.
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400ml plant-based milk (we 💛 oat)
- 1 tbsp vegetable or coconut oil for cooking
Toppings (optional): Golden syrup, coconut yoghurt, fruit, peanut butter, crushed Oreos
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt in a bowl using a balloon whisk until mixed. Slowly pour in the milk until you get a smooth, thick batter.
- Heat a little of the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat, and add 2 tbsp batter into the pan at a time to make small, round pancakes. You will need to do this in batches of two-three at a time. Cook for 3-4 mins until the edges are set, and bubbles are appearing on the surface. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 2-3 mins until golden on both sides and cooked through. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Serve stacked with lots of toppings of your choice.
We want to see your pancake snaps 😍 tag us on Insta, @vibrantveganco
share with friends
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.