Vegan Cranberry & Pistachio Tiffin 🍫🌱
This vegan tiffin recipe is super easy, it'll be the perfect thing to take on your post lockdown picnics in the park after the 12th April 👌
Don't have all the ingredients to hand? Try mixing it up and throwing in some raisins or apricots instead of cranberries, putting cashews or almonds instead pistachios or Oreos instead of the ginger nuts!
- 75g vegan spread, plus extra for the tin, we like flora
- 400g vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g vegan ginger nuts
- 125g dried cranberries
- 50g pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Lightly oil a 20cm square brownie tin with coconut oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Melt 200g of chocolate with the coconut oil and golden syrup in the microwave in 30-second bursts until smooth and glossy.
- Break the ginger nuts into small pieces in a bowl, then add the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and give everything a good mix to combine, then spoon the tiffin into the tin. Use the back of the spoon to smooth out the top and press it down.
- Melt the remaining 200g of chocolate and pour over the tiffin, then chill in the fridge for 2 hrs or until set hard. Once set, cut into squares. Will keep for a week in the fridge.
We want to see your vegan tiffin snaps 😍 tag us on Insta, @VIBRANTVEGANCO
share with friends
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.