Roasted Sesame & Soy Green Bean Recipe
This quick Asian-inspired Roasted Green Beans with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds recipe is a great side dish or lunchbox staple- we love it with our Sensational Sweet & Sour
- 200-300g fine green beans
- 1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons extra–virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste (we like smoked salt)
- Optional: chopped garlic, 1 tsp maple syrup
- Garnish: lime
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, and sesame oil, then put the broccoli pieces in a bowl and toss with that mixture. If you're adding chopped garlic and/or maple syrup, now's the time!
- Spread the green beans out on a baking sheet that you’ve sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in a pre-heated 200C oven for 10 minutes
- While the beans bake, toast the sesame seeds for a minute or two, until they barely start to brown.
- After 10 minutes, take the beans out of the oven and turn them over, then put it back in the oven for 10 minutes more.
- They're done when the beans are starting to brown but is tender.
- Arrange the beans on a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime. Serve hot and enjoy with our Sensational Sweet & Sour!
Send us your dishes on insta @vibrantveganco
share with friends