Jewelled Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Avocado in a dessert? Trust us! This super simple recipe is the perfect way to end a festive meal. Avocado creates a deliciously creamy texture, no need for egg whites! Your dinner guests will never know!
Recipe serves 4.
- 2 x large ripe avocadoes
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or seeds are best)
- 40g raw cacao powder
- 1 pomegranate
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients, except the pomegranate to a blender & blitz until smooth.
- Spoon into wine glasses or small ramekins and top with pomegranate seeds.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours, then they’re ready to serve! How simple is that?!
Did you know that avocados are a rich source of mono-unsaturated fats – aka. good fats! They help us to absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E & K and help regulate cholesterol levels.
share with friends
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.