Vegan Dairy Hacks 🧑🍳
If you’re trying out Veganuary for the first time, you're #VeganCurious, or simply looking to eat more plant-based food in 2021 – these handy hacks will help save you time & energy!
Dream of cream!
Just because you’re vegan, doesn’t mean you need to skrimp on creamy smoothies or ice cream.
Top 3 Vegan Dairy Hacks
- Silken Tofu – this isn’t your regular firm tofu, so make sure you read the label carefully. Silken tofu is very soft & has a very mild taste, so it actually pairs very well with sweet recipes. Add ¼ pack to a blender with fruit and oats to make a smoothie with a delightfully creamy texture + a protein hit.
- Bananas – missing ice cream? Bananas are the perfect solution! Simply peel & freeze your ripe bananas and when the ice-cream craving strikes, add 1 or 2 to a blender with 1 tbsp agave & then any flavours you fancy – cocoa powder, vanilla extract or even frozen berries! Yum! Make sure you slice the bananas before you freeze them, unless you have a chainsaw handy!
- Coconut Cream - you’ll find this in most large supermarkets. If you place this tin unopened in the fridge overnight, the next morning it will whisk into the perfect whipped cream consistency. Add some icing sugar & a dash of vanilla extract and you’re good to go!
LOVE dairy? What about cheese?! Read our cheese hacks here.
Other top vegan hacks
share with friends
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.