12 Vegan Markets To Visit This August
It’s the summer and you want to get outside to enjoy the weather whilst it’s good. Perhaps the kids are at home for the school holidays and starting to get bored so you’re desperately trying to tear them away from the tv or their tablets. We’ve got your back with an idea!
One thing we can all enjoy? Food, of course! And because we’re Vibrant Vegan, we’re talking about the plant-based kind. Combining food and the great outdoors, we’ve collated a list of vegan markets that are on throughout August.
You’ll find a whole host of delicious morsels to try as well as vegan beauty products and household items too. Many are organic, sustainable and ethically & locally sourced so you’ll feel good about your market finds too! What’s not to love?
Some of these events are regular, so if you enjoy them, you can head back again.
In date order:
- Cheshire Vegan Fair - 6th August - details here
- Helping you to Live A Better Life with 30 stalls, offering everything from delicious vegan food and drink to natural beauty and handmade gifts!
- Farm Animal Sanctuary Festival - 6th August - details here
- Featuring children’s activities, talks and demos alongside a huge variety of vegan street food vendors, artisan bakers, craft brewers, ethical jewellers, sustainable chandlers, local artists, zero-waste champions, environmental charities and loads more.
- Whitstable Vegan Market - 7th August - details here
- Offering a fantastic range of cruelty free goodies, including food, drink, skincare and gifts.
- Windsor Vegan Fiesta - 13th August - details here
- Stalls with amazing hot food, yummy cakes, tasty pastries, delicious deli, natural skincare, eco-friendly gifts, artisan goods and much more!
- Sherwood Vegan Market - 13th August - details here
- Organised by Adrian Bhagat, owner of The V Spot vegan supermarket. Vegan customers can enjoy a relaxed shopping and dining experience.
- Wokingham Vegan Market - 14th August - details here
- Delicious food, including yummy cakes and tempting chocolate, natural skincare, eco-friendly gifts, and much more. With live music and children's entertainment, making it perfect for the whole family!
- Vegan East London - 19th August - details here
- Over 35 of the best vegan traders in the UK: from hot food, yummy desserts, ethical shopping, art and experiences such as tattoos, nail bar, piercing, barber and more. Also, entertainment from The Hackney Social and an after party running until 1.30am. Expect the finest DJ’s and acts to be performing and the vibes flowing all night long.
- Kent Vegan Market - 20th August - details here
- A popular ethical, eco, vegan market in the beautiful St. Peter's Anglican Church on the High Street in Canterbury. With a mini festival atmosphere including regular speakers, cooking demos and live music as well as a fabulous array of vegan stalls.
- Newbury Vegan Market - 21st August - details here
- You can expect to see a wide range of vegan stalls including delicious vegan street food, baked goods and sweet treats, ethical clothing brands, cruelty free cosmetics, arts and crafts, charities and outreach as well as free samples from the info tent. With a fantastic selection of local vegan brands and businesses.
- Horsham Vegan Market - 27th August - details here
- Affordable, Ecofriendly, Sustainable products from Starter Kits, Refills and Everyday Essentials.
- North Shields Vegan Market - 27th August - details here
- Farplace Animal Rescue is bringing a vegan market to North Shields! Taking place at the Royal Quays outlet. There will be hot vegan food, cakes, cosmetics, campaign stalls and more!
- Bracknell Vegan Market - 28th August - details here
- Including stalls with amazing hot food, yummy cakes, tasty pastries, delicious deli, natural skincare, eco-friendly gifts and artisan goods.
Let us know what you think of them and do send us photos of your days out. You could even tag us on Instagram @vibrantveganco
share with friends